text


Thanks for looking and if you have time, I LOVE your comments!
Have a great day, and happy crafting. ~Jennifer

background

email text




Follow me by email:

ETSY

Enchanted Dreams

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Present



Photobucket

This card was created using Black and Vineyard Berry cardstock and CTMH sentiment The Present.

Photobucket

There is a tutorial for the paper rose here:

http://luvs2stamp.blogspot.com/2011/02/paper-roses-tutorial.html

The ribbon and beads are CTMH, the silver heart charm from Michael's wedding section a while back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried to get some good close up shots of the paper rose and leaves. I created the leaves by cutting out a couple of leaf shapes and then adding veining with my embossing stylus, and then curling the sides with a toothpick. I was really impressed with myself for how well these turned out, because they were a complete experiment since I couldn't find my new Sizzix leaves die (that I just bought!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Olena said...

beautiful card. Awesome flower. Olena

Rachel Wohrlin said...

I love your card! The Vineyard Berry color works so well, especially for the flower. I'm going to have to take a look at your tutorial. I haven't had much luck on my own!

Miss Molly said...

Love your flower! The color and your layout is beautiful!
Thank you so much for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Molly - DT Member

Patchi said...

Beautiful card! And what a gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining our Party this week! I hope to see you back soon!

Patchi
PTT-DT

sketchy thursdays

ths mama

tip junkie

Craft DIY Ideas

sweet verbena

Photobucket”>

cluck cluck sew

the creative place

sew much ado

mini punks

LivingwithPunks

diary of a quilter

Diary of a Quilter

running with scissors

me making do

Bells and Whistles

Belles 'n Whistles

big red scraps

verve badge

amazama