text


Thanks for looking and if you have time, I LOVE your comments!
Have a great day, and happy crafting. ~Jennifer

background

email text




Follow me by email:

ETSY

Enchanted Dreams

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Day









Joann's is having a great sale right now with all 59 and 69 cent papers on sale at 6 for 96 cents! Here is a card with a few of the beautiful papers I picked up Sunday.

Photobucket

The design was created for Mojo Monday. I love how it turned out! TFL! jENNIFER

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sketchy thursdays

ths mama

tip junkie

Craft DIY Ideas

sweet verbena

Photobucket”>

cluck cluck sew

the creative place

sew much ado

mini punks

LivingwithPunks

diary of a quilter

Diary of a Quilter

running with scissors

me making do

Bells and Whistles

Belles 'n Whistles

big red scraps

verve badge

amazama