text


Thanks for looking and if you have time, I LOVE your comments!
Have a great day, and happy crafting. ~Jennifer

background

email text




Follow me by email:

ETSY

Enchanted Dreams

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love - Mojo 227

I'm still playing with many of the same papers...   Webster's Pages Spring Picnic and My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline - I LOVE these flowers!  ~So pretty and feminine!  This is another card I created for Mojo Monday 227, closer to what I had in mind at first.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pins are ones I hand made, the velvet ribbon is from Dear Lizzy, the bow is white seam binding, and the embossing folder is from Stampin Up.

I love the simplicity of this one and how it turned out...  what do you think?  Jennifer :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

jan said...

Hi, I love this project especially the stick pins, maybe you could make some and sell them? I would buy them they are gorgeous.

Hugs from Jan from across the Pond xx

sketchy thursdays

ths mama

tip junkie

Craft DIY Ideas

sweet verbena

Photobucket”>

cluck cluck sew

the creative place

sew much ado

mini punks

LivingwithPunks

diary of a quilter

Diary of a Quilter

running with scissors

me making do

Bells and Whistles

Belles 'n Whistles

big red scraps

verve badge

amazama