text


Thanks for looking and if you have time, I LOVE your comments!
Have a great day, and happy crafting. ~Jennifer

background

email text




Follow me by email:

ETSY

Enchanted Dreams

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Roses and Dream Big

Photobucket

I had a hard time with this card! I used the new Webster's Pages Petite Papers Collections Dream Big. Even the saying is already on the papers, and those cute little roses??? SO CUTE! (They also have a matching stamp set by Unity Stamps called Beauty -- one of my favorites, too!)

I brushed the papers with Tim Holtz Distressed Ink, Spun Sugar, but then I got stuck... After I put it aside for a couple of days, I started playing with my Spellbinders and got the idea to use a punched circle of roses from the paper collection, since the words were already on the papers. The gathered tulle, I hand gathered with a quick gathering stitch and adhered it to the front of the card with Score Tape. I didn't like being able to see the thread, so I covered it with folded seam binding and added a bow. Aquamarine bling finishes out the flower accent.


Photobucket

Photobucket

So what do you think?

Thanks for looking and if you have time, I LOVE your comments! Have a great day, and happy crafting. ~ Jennifer

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, a simply wonderfully beautiful old time feeling card!

sketchy thursdays

ths mama

tip junkie

Craft DIY Ideas

sweet verbena

Photobucket”>

cluck cluck sew

the creative place

sew much ado

mini punks

LivingwithPunks

diary of a quilter

Diary of a Quilter

running with scissors

me making do

Bells and Whistles

Belles 'n Whistles

big red scraps

verve badge

amazama