text


Thanks for looking and if you have time, I LOVE your comments!
Have a great day, and happy crafting. ~Jennifer

background

email text




Follow me by email:

ETSY

Enchanted Dreams

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Laced With Grace For You

Photobucket

I love how this card turned out!  I am really enjoying my new toys from Ranger...  Pearl Mists and Liquid Pearls.  They make it so easy to dress up your projects!  These papers are from Glitz Designs Laced With Grace paperpad, and they have always been one of my favorites.  :)

 Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristii said...

Whooo hooo! I just love the Laced with Grace papers and you totally rocked them! Love the liquid pearls and the little roses are the perfect touch!

Debbie Carriere said...

lovely card! Great job with the liquid pearls. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful, love the black flowers!!

sketchy thursdays

ths mama

tip junkie

Craft DIY Ideas

sweet verbena

Photobucket”>

cluck cluck sew

the creative place

sew much ado

mini punks

LivingwithPunks

diary of a quilter

Diary of a Quilter

running with scissors

me making do

Bells and Whistles

Belles 'n Whistles

big red scraps

verve badge

amazama