text


Thanks for looking and if you have time, I LOVE your comments!
Have a great day, and happy crafting. ~Jennifer

background

email text




Follow me by email:

ETSY

Enchanted Dreams

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weekend Special & New Scrapbooking with Graphic 45 - 12 Days of Christmas

I finally had some down time to do some scrapbooking of my own.  :)  I pulled out the new 12 Days of Christmas papers from Graphic 45.  ~  Aren't they gorgeous?  For both layouts, I started out with the deep green side of Pear Tree for my base page and cut strips of My True Love for the major accents on both pages.  I also cut strips of Joyeux Noel to add to the accent.

\


I punched the edge of some cream cardstock paper to underlay the Pear Tree accent paper and backed the photos with this same cardstock.

I cut flower accents from Drummers Dancing and Turtle doves to add layered flower and holly accents around the photos.


Then I started adding the bling...  :)

Oh, my goodness, have you seen this product?  I don't know how new it is, but it is new to me.  I love it!  


(Click below to purchase!)


I took 1 sheet of Gold mylar Shimmer Sheetz and ran it through the Sizzix with Prima's new die Classique.  I then cut it apart and started adding it to the page.  I used a butterfly punch to punch out the scraps and then bent them to stand up on the page.





Next I added the Webster's pages Bloomers and the lace trim, and then began adding the flowers.  The Christmas Greetings title is from Kaisercraft's new line, St. Nicholas.


I backed it with a Spellbinders die cut from a page of the Patterns and Solids paper pad from the 12 Days of Christmas line.




Finally, I added flowers, leaves and bling from my Prima stash.  I love how these pages turned out!  What do you think?  :)





Offer only good through Monday morning...



Tim Holtz - Distress Markers - Complete Set of Tim Holt's dual-tipped Distress Markers
in their own see-thru acrylic display case, set of 49 markers. The dual tip markers are ideal
for many coloring techniques:

• use the brush tip for coloring, stamping and shading
• use the detail tip for journaling and drawing
• use to color directly on rubber and clear stamps

NEW! Seasonal Distress Marker Set

Our Price: $25.00

Limit 1 set per person...

price includes an extra $5 discount to reimburse for shipping costs, which paypal won't let me lower. (UGG!!!)
Quantities limited...  Happy shopping!  :)  Jennifer 

1 comment:

48SevenTime said...

Love this Christmas page! So beautiful!

sketchy thursdays

ths mama

tip junkie

Craft DIY Ideas

sweet verbena

Photobucket”>

cluck cluck sew

the creative place

sew much ado

mini punks

LivingwithPunks

diary of a quilter

Diary of a Quilter

running with scissors

me making do

Bells and Whistles

Belles 'n Whistles

big red scraps

verve badge

amazama