text


Thanks for looking and if you have time, I LOVE your comments!
Have a great day, and happy crafting. ~Jennifer

background

email text




Follow me by email:

ETSY

Enchanted Dreams

Thursday, August 25, 2011

You Are a Treasure

Photobucket

I love how this card turned out! Sentiment is from Verve. Papers are from Crafty Secrets Vintage, My Mind's Eye, and DCWV. I had to pull from this and that paper pack to get the vintage look I wanted. The flower is from Reflections and I hand made the pins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking and if you have time, I LOVE your comments!

Have a great day, and happy crafting. :o) Jennifer

4 comments:

RoO said...

it's a beautiful sweet card! :)

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Unknown said...

I can see why you love it, it's beautiful!

Cindy Beach said...

So gorgeous!

sketchy thursdays

ths mama

tip junkie

Craft DIY Ideas

sweet verbena

Photobucket”>

cluck cluck sew

the creative place

sew much ado

mini punks

LivingwithPunks

diary of a quilter

Diary of a Quilter

running with scissors

me making do

Bells and Whistles

Belles 'n Whistles

big red scraps

verve badge

amazama